@movak opened this Issue on August 12th 2015

On the „Product SKU“ and „Product Category“ table the sorting of the „Product Revenue“ column does not work. Neither the ascending nor the descending sorting.

@mattab commented on August 14th 2015 Member

Thanks @movak for the report, we'll investigate this

@tsteur commented on August 18th 2015 Member

I tried to reproduce with latest Piwik version and seems to work for me. Which Piwik version are you using? Can you maybe post a screenshot?


@movak commented on August 18th 2015

Yep, here's my screenshot:

piwik bug

@tsteur commented on August 18th 2015 Member

What's your Piwik version?

@tsteur commented on August 18th 2015 Member

Just switched to EUR and works for me as well (just in case sort was applied after formatting the metric), I see there are comma values, maybe the problem is related to locale. Will try

@tsteur commented on August 18th 2015 Member

Still cannot reproduce it :( Maybe let us know a bit more about your environment, eg Piwik version and PHP version. Does it work for other columns?

@movak commented on August 18th 2015

Ops sry I forgot:

Piwik 2.14.3
PHP 5.4.41-0+deb7u1

The sorting of this column doesn't work in the SKU and Product Category reports. All other columns seem to work fine.

@tsteur commented on August 18th 2015 Member

Can maybe someone else try to reproduce on another instance?

@movak commented on August 18th 2015

I played a little bit with the date ranges and noticed something interesting: The sorting does not work only if data before the 7.8. is included. Now unfortunately I don't know if there are any problems between the 3th to the 5th as the item prices were all 0. But if I choose only the 6th, when items started to have prices > 0 it doesn't work. So I assume it has something to do with the items that were tracked on the sixth... I can also give you Piwik access for this test site if that helps.

@RaphaelBergmann commented on September 15th 2020

I know this is an old issue, but we just started tracking with Matomo last week, and for most days we have the same problem - the sorting by product revenue instead sorts by visitor number. It gets worse when we select any segment, then it even won't work for the "good" days... Currency is EUR.
Matomo-Version: 3.14.1
MySQL-Version: 10.1.45-MariaDB-0+deb9u1
PHP-Version: 7.4.10

Powered by GitHub Issue Mirror