The goal of this issue is to make it clear that Piwik lets you measure Mobile Apps built on iOS, Android and Titanium.
proposed by @tzi
It's difficult to know currently if Piwik tracks mobile apps. Steps to improve:
- [ ] Create new user guide "Tracking Mobile Applications" which lists the possibilities, via SDK (Android, iOS and Titanium SDK) which are currently hidden in http://piwik.org/integrate/ and http://piwik.org/docs/tracking-api/
- [ ] the Mobile page only talks about piwik mobile, but people may search for
piwik mobile looking for mobile analytics. we could add a "Tracking Mobile Application" text or box, for the lost users
- [ ] link to "Tracking Mobile Application" from the blog posts and FAQs:
- [ ] write a little blog post about the new Android SDK, and link to this page.
- [ ] could we somehow link to the SDKs from the
Tracking code page ?