The homepage of the admin user interface would be a dashboard, with the following widgets:
- "You have X websites and Y users registered in Piwik. You are using Piwik A.B version."
- "You are using the latest Piwik version." "The latest Piwik version is A.B. Update now!"
- "Register to the security newsletter."
- "Featured user" that randomly picks a use case from our use case base.
- "Piwik has been downloaded N times."
- content loaded from piwik.org via highly cached proxy pages
- if piwik.org is down, should not affect loading time of dashboard
- have one widget for general purpose content (Piwik has been downloaded X times)