@anonymous-matomo-user opened this Issue on November 25th 2012

Piwik 1.9.2

As recommended in http://piwik.org/faq/how-to/#faq_59 , I deleted all piwikarchive* tables with phpmyadmin in order to take into account the geoip data I have in consecuence of the installation of pecl geoip extension.

After some hours I could see that all the logs are regenerated (I have a cron job running every 15 minutes), except for the weekly ones: in the "Evolution over the period" graph I have data > 0 only for the last two weeks; all the preceeding weeks show 0 value.

Instead, the daily, monthly and weekly data are regenerated correctly

@anonymous-matomo-user commented on November 26th 2012

I tried again from the command line, deleting the db tables and running again the command

$ sudo -u www-data /usr/bin/php5 /var/www/piwik/misc/cron/archive.php --url=http://my.server.org/piwik/  --force-all-websites --force-all-periods=10000

it ran without errors on all my 14 websites (2 of them have about 2.000 and 20.000 daily visits), and I got everything but weekly reports fine: weekly data are reprocessed for no more than the last 52 weeks. Older weekly data are all zero.

@mattab commented on December 12th 2012 Member

Thanks for the report, Fixed in [7594]

This Issue was closed on December 12th 2012
Powered by GitHub Issue Mirror