@anonymous-matomo-user opened this Issue on October 21st 2012

I used the internal reporting PDF for a week or so then I upgraded to 1.9. the daily reports ever after have been incorectly labeled. all reports show i18n keys in stead of the right label.

I had a look in the bug tracker and I found some "similar" issue, but at the time the bug was dismissed as "not a bug". I removed the whole content of tmp(to be more precise I moved tmp out of the way and created a new empty tmp).

I will see tonight if the problem has been fixed.

if I downloaded the report the labels were correct, but in the emails they were wrong. if the (not a) problem persist, I will carry on this ticket, otherwise feel free to close it.

in the mean time I was wondering if the upgrade script could not take care of cleaning up cache too ;-)...

@mattab commented on October 22nd 2012 Member

I reproduced the bug locally, and could send an email report with subject "General_Report Hello world - CoreHome_PeriodWeek CoreHome_LongWeekFormat"

not so cool!

@anonymous-matomo-user commented on October 22nd 2012

Sorry to be the bad guy adding to it, but I confirm cache had nothing to do with it.
I noticed you raised priority and set an urgent milestone.
Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

@mattab commented on October 23rd 2012 Member

(In [7286]) Fixes #3466

  • Now including Translate.php in the correct order ensuring that scheduled repotrs generated via a Tracker request, make use of translations.
This Issue was closed on October 23rd 2012
Powered by GitHub Issue Mirror