For faster and better user experience, we could:
- When clicking on websites URL, or on a Campaign name, or Custom Variable.. if the date includes today, it happens that report was re-processed and IDs changed between first table load and click on row.
- In this case, we should say that clicks to load subtables should "reuse" the existing archive and not re-process it.
- #2135 When working on segmentation selector we will need to get current year of data fast to have a Selector of all countries, keywords, etc.
- for this selector we could call Last year + current year data + current week, but without forcing re-processing on current year
- we'd like to reuse the last archive processed for current year for example