@anonymous-matomo-user opened this Issue on March 12th 2012

Multiple languages in report delivery

i didn't change any settings for my account since i upgraded to 1.7.0

and still i get the reports in multiples random languages

version in cause is 1.7.0, i didn't check if the bug is currently in 1.7.1 because i didn't saw in changelog any mention of this bug

as a proof i will attach a screenshot with my email list

@anonymous-matomo-user commented on March 12th 2012

Attachment:
Screenshot-1.png

@mattab commented on March 12th 2012 Member

fixed in 1.7.1

@robocoder commented on March 12th 2012 Contributor

Per http://piwik.org/changelog:

#2950 Email reports sent with web cron are not sent in the user language

This Issue was closed on March 12th 2012
Powered by GitHub Issue Mirror