(In ) Fixes #2667
- Stop aggregating visits for Custom variables of scope "page"
- still OK for scope "visit" since there is supposed to be one custom var value per custom variable name for a given visit
- Now we always display the Actions columns so that these rows with no visit still show the number of Actions
- cleaned up from custom var output report, removed some "price_viewed" column left out
UI Change (future FAQ maybe...)
- When there is a "Visits" column for the Custom Variable report with a value of "-" (hyphen) then it means this custom variable was used with scope=page.
- Added integration tests testing getPageUrl with multiple periods and websites
- fixed a bug when idSite=all or 1,2,3