Hello, just a very quick PR to fix a typo in the French translation of the installer (first step). I don't think the Review part is relevant for such a small change, correct me if I'm wrong.
Hi @nlegaillart. We are managing our translations on Weblate. I've updated the string there, so it will be included in one of the next translation updates coming from there.
If you have further improvements on translations feel free to simply create an account on weblate to fix translations there directly: https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/matomo/
Oh I didn't know that, thanks @sgiehl for the hint, the fix, and the quick reply!