@peterhashair opened this Pull Request on July 6th 2022 Contributor

Description:

Fixes: #19358
Only fix apply issue 1 fixes. update * to originHost. It seems e.origin contain protocol already.

Review

@peterhashair commented on July 17th 2022 Contributor

build js

@sgiehl commented on July 18th 2022 Member

The code changes are looking ok.
@peterhashair what exactly did you do to test the changes locally? I did not yet have a look for what exactly the changed code is used, would be helpful if you could provide some insights, so I don't need to spent too much time to find some code that allows testing it.

@justinvelluppillai commented on August 9th 2022 Member

ping @peterhashair this is waiting for your reply to @sgiehl to help him review this effectively.

@peterhashair commented on August 10th 2022 Contributor

@sgiehl @justinvelluppillai ops, sorry, I think there is js test for it, which is that one. https://github.com/matomo-org/matomo/blob/a8dec66081fa5cd671a668ef248c36e9d3285ffc/tests/javascript/index.php#L5219

But to tests locally. I add this to my

     addEventListener('load', (event) => {
                const targetFrame = window.top.frames[0];
                const targetOrigin = 'https://yourtrackingsite';
                targetFrame.postMessage('{"d":"hello there","maq_initial_value":true}', targetOrigin);
            });
@sgiehl commented on August 12th 2022 Member

@peterhashair the PR contains two added files, that shouldn't exist.

@peterhashair commented on August 14th 2022 Contributor

@sgiehl ops, that was accidentally added, removed.

This Pull Request was closed on August 16th 2022
Powered by GitHub Issue Mirror