@thomasbnt opened this Issue on January 18th 2022

I have restored my database since I migrated everything. Everything is good, I have all my history on the dashboard. But it doesn't record new visitors. This marks a mistake for me 400 Bad Request.

Expected Behavior

Push stats and get 200 OK. And get recent statistics.

Current Behavior

  • At the first time, GET the matomo.js file with status 200
  • The second request in POST with the URL options like id, referals, got status 400.

Possible Solution

Steps to Reproduce (for Bugs)

  1. I test that to one of my website : https://mrrobot.app
  2. Open F12 and go to network
  3. Reload the page
  4. See requests and errors from analytics.thomasbnt.dev

Context

I would not like to have errors and statistics displayed and recorded in the database.

Your Environment

  • Version de Matomo: 4.6.2
  • Version de MySQL: 8.0.27
  • Version de PHP: 7.4.25
  • Server Operating System: Debian 11
  • Additionally installed plugins:
  • [PluginsInstalled]
    PluginsInstalled[] = "Diagnostics"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "Login"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "CoreAdminHome"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "UsersManager"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "SitesManager"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "Installation"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "Monolog"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "Intl"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "CoreVue"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "CorePluginsAdmin"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "CoreHome"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "WebsiteMeasurable"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "IntranetMeasurable"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "CoreVisualizations"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "Proxy"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "API"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "Widgetize"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "Transitions"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "LanguagesManager"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "Actions"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "Dashboard"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "MultiSites"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "Referrers"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "UserLanguage"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "DevicesDetection"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "Goals"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "Ecommerce"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "SEO"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "Events"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "UserCountry"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "GeoIp2"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "VisitsSummary"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "VisitFrequency"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "VisitTime"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "VisitorInterest"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "RssWidget"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "Feedback"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "TwoFactorAuth"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "CoreUpdater"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "CoreConsole"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "ScheduledReports"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "UserCountryMap"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "Live"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "PrivacyManager"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "ImageGraph"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "Annotations"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "MobileMessaging"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "Overlay"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "SegmentEditor"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "Insights"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "Morpheus"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "Contents"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "BulkTracking"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "Resolution"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "DevicePlugins"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "Heartbeat"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "Marketplace"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "ProfessionalServices"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "UserId"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "CustomJsTracker"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "Tour"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "PagePerformance"
    PluginsInstalled[] = "CustomDimensions"
  • Browser: Chrome v97
  • Operating System: Windows 10.
@sgiehl commented on January 19th 2022 Member

Hi @thomasbnt. Thanks for creating the issue. Unfortunately it's hard to identify the root cause.
Are you maybe able to see the failed tracking requests in Admin > Diagnostic > Tracking Failures?
If not you maybe need to turn the debugging of tracking requests in order to see some more details what causes the request not to be recorded.

@thomasbnt commented on January 19th 2022

Hello @sgiehl, thanks for your reply.

In Admin > Diagnostic > Tracking Failures, I've got no errors and no messages :(

How I can activate Debug mode and see log?

@tsteur commented on January 19th 2022 Member

@thomasbnt any chance you can enable the Tracker Debug mode see https://developer.matomo.org/api-reference/tracking-api#debugging-the-tracker ? This would tell you in the output of the request what is happening. You would only want to enable it for a short time as anyone sending a tracking request will see the response of the request.

@thomasbnt commented on January 22nd 2022

@thomasbnt any chance you can enable the Tracker Debug mode see developer.matomo.org/api-reference/tracking-api#debugging-the-tracker ? This would tell you in the output of the request what is happening. You would only want to enable it for a short time as anyone sending a tracking request will see the response of the request.

Hello, no really more information. And I don't know if it's related, but I get a 500 error when I want to install a plugin.

So I'm going to reinstall Matomo entirely, it will take me less time, it's annoying, but I can't see anything else. And change MySQL by MariaDB.

@thomasbnt commented on January 23rd 2022

Hmmmmmmmm okay, maybe I founded the "bug". I didn't why it happened.

I uninstalled mysql-server and taken mariadb, reconfigure user and database and use a new Matomo configuration. All works!

This Issue was closed on January 23rd 2022
Powered by GitHub Issue Mirror