The webtest results show no matching label on the loaded dashboard.
This is a CI enhancements blocker.
The CoreHome (dashboard) markup in 1.0 doesn't validate ... but htmlunit prefers conforming markup.
- "autocomplete" attribute on radio buttons
- unescaped ampersands in URLs (i.e., &action= vs &action=)
Harder to fix:
- "href" attribute on an option element (About Piwik Translations)
- language and site selections' form element aren't allowed here
- URLs in the anchor's "name" attribute contain '?' (Superfish menu)
- empty list in the Superfish menu "<ul></ul>" ("Dashboard" has no sub menu items)