This resource is part of Matomo. Keep full control of your data with the leading free and open source web analytics & conversion optimisation platform.
This file is the endpoint for the Matomo tracking API. If you want to access the Matomo UI or use the Reporting API, please use index.php instead.
content-type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 00:44:06 GMT
accept-encoding: gzip, deflate, br
content-type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded; charset=utf-8
user-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/79.0.3945.79 Safari/537.36
@liping521 can you share with us your system report see https://matomo.org/faq/troubleshooting/how-do-i-find-and-copy-the-system-check-in-matomo-on-premise/
You would generally get this error if nothing was recorded. For example the set idsite does not exist.
You can also go to
Matomo -> Administration -> Diagnostics -> Tracking failures and see if anything comes up there.
@liping521 can you copy/paste the entire system check? There's a copy button. We otherwise don't see the full output unfortunately.
Regarding the second screenshot. I don't know exactly what it says but it sounds like a wrong
idsite URL parameter is used and that's why it's not working.
The second screenshot is unexist siteId, but the site id we are using is 4 and it is existed as following picture shows. We checked the error information analysis and found that the listed ids are unexisted indeed (we didn't use that). However, we uploaded data into existed site id and it returned us with error code 400
Thanks for this. The system check looks good.
To troubleshoot this you will need to temporarily enable the tracker debug log.
You can find the needed information in https://developer.matomo.org/api-reference/tracking-api#debugging-the-tracker
Mostly needed is adding below lines to your
[Tracker] debug = 1
When you then issue the tracking request, it should print in the response eg in the browser what is going on.
You will then want to disable those two lines again from the
Error query: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'campaign_content' in 'field list' In query
After add this field to matomo_log_visit, it's ok, Thank you