When the database contains an access entry with an capability that is no longer present (e.g. TagManager capability, but TagManager gets disabled), the user admin currently does not show any users, but also no error.
The missing error is caused by the incorrect Piwik::translate, which actually triggers a warning. The error itself is caused by the exception thrown when a capability does not exist.
- [ ] Functional review done
- [ ] Potential edge cases thought about (behavior of the code with strange input, with strange internal state or possible interactions with other Matomo subsystems)
- [ ] Usability review done (is anything maybe unclear or think about anything that would cause people to reach out to support)
- [ ] Security review done see checklist
- [ ] Code review done
- [ ] Tests were added if useful/possible
- [ ] Reviewed for breaking changes
- [ ] Developer changelog updated if needed
- [ ] Documentation added if needed
- [ ] Existing documentation updated if needed