reported in https://forum.matomo.org/t/i-get-an-error-when-i-click-to-activate-the-plugin/42173/2
It turns out unlike the regular "activate plugin" buttons, the ones shown after uploading a plugin zip don't have a
redirectTo GET parameter set.
This should not matter as an empty value means redirecting to the plugin or theme list (which is what we want.
But https://github.com/matomo-org/matomo/pull/17345 added a section that reads the parameters, but forgot to set a default value for
redirectTo in case it is missing, throwing the error reported on the forum
- [ ] Functional review done
- [ ] Potential edge cases thought about (behavior of the code with strange input, with strange internal state or possible interactions with other Matomo subsystems)
- [ ] Usability review done (is anything maybe unclear or think about anything that would cause people to reach out to support)
- [ ] Security review done see checklist
- [ ] Code review done
- [ ] Tests were added if useful/possible
- [ ] Reviewed for breaking changes
- [ ] Developer changelog updated if needed
- [ ] Documentation added if needed
- [ ] Existing documentation updated if needed