When running system tests for plugins there is currently an uncaught exception when the tests starts running.
See eg. https://travis-ci.com/github/matomo-org/matomo/jobs/507308739#L732
This is caused by a dataprovider that tries to fetch available segments before the database is actually set up. As the visitor id segment tries to check for a system settings this fails.
This actually caused the AutoSuggestAPI test not to run anymore
- [ ] Functional review done
- [ ] Potential edge cases thought about (behavior of the code with strange input, with strange internal state or possible interactions with other Matomo subsystems)
- [ ] Usability review done (is anything maybe unclear or think about anything that would cause people to reach out to support)
- [ ] Security review done see checklist
- [ ] Code review done
- [ ] Tests were added if useful/possible
- [ ] Reviewed for breaking changes
- [ ] Developer changelog updated if needed
- [ ] Documentation added if needed
- [ ] Existing documentation updated if needed