When we invalidate an All Visits archive (
segment = '') we also invalidate all segment archives for the same site and period. This is because if the data for the main archive needs to be recomputed, then the segment archives may need to be recomputed as well.
Any archive that is invalidated needs to also show up in the archive_invalidations table. However, currently, we are not inserting the extra segment archives into that table. This is fixed by this PR.
- [ ] Functional review done
- [ ] Potential edge cases thought about (behavior of the code with strange input, with strange internal state or possible interactions with other Matomo subsystems)
- [ ] Usability review done (is anything maybe unclear or think about anything that would cause people to reach out to support)
- [ ] Security review done see checklist
- [ ] Code review done
- [ ] Tests were added if useful/possible
- [ ] Reviewed for breaking changes
- [ ] Developer changelog updated if needed
- [ ] Documentation added if needed
- [ ] Existing documentation updated if needed