When we click on the titles of each channel sources at the bottom of the overview graph, it works for the first two channels, then it goes to 0 for every period.
When we click on direct traffic, it should plot the direct traffic, when we click on campaigns it should plot the campaign traffic...
It gets buggy after two clicks
Force the update.
I think this is related to the issue I called attention to in the forums https://forum.matomo.org/t/acquisition-overview-multiple-bugs/41308 and possibly as far back as 2019 https://forum.matomo.org/t/3-13-bug-in-acquisition-overview/35248
But I noticed the bug when I opened the pulldown above the graph that allows you to select Records to Plot. Doing so eventually causes all the graph data to flatline to zero, and it also seems to result in URL-encoded characters in the 'records to plot' labels.
This is also reproducible in the demo site.
i could reproduce the issue, steps:
1,620 from search engines, 56% of visits -16.5%
(fyi: In some other cases I get a different issue, but i couldn't exactly reproduce it, where the graph label appears double encoded, see screenshot below. this issue might be automatically fixed when we fix the above)
This could possibly be fixed with https://github.com/matomo-org/matomo/pull/18016
It is fixed :tada: