Noticed it exceeded 512MB, then 2GB, ...
It was running in an endless loop because
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function Zend_Session_Exception::handleSessionStartError(), 4 passed and exactly 5 expected i
Since PHP 8: errcontext was removed, and will no longer be passed to user callbacks.
There might be also other places where we maybe use error handler
- [ ] Functional review done
- [ ] Usability review done (is anything maybe unclear or think about anything that would cause people to reach out to support)
- [ ] Security review done see checklist
- [ ] Code review done
- [ ] Tests were added if useful/possible
- [ ] Reviewed for breaking changes
- [ ] Developer changelog updated if needed
- [ ] Documentation added if needed
- [ ] Existing documentation updated if needed