After upgrading to matomo 3.14, I noticed that our Apache-Log processing pipeline in logstash was not working anymore.
In there, logs are piped through STDIN into
import_logs.py for processing, by invoking it as
import_logs.py ... -.
After the upgrade the logstash pipeline is collapsing immediately after invokation.
Analysis showed, that STDIN processing is obviously not working anymore:
import_logs.py ... apache.log works fine.
import_logs.py ... - < apache.log terminates immediately with no lines parsed.
Hi @jdelker I think this is a duplicate of https://github.com/matomo-org/matomo-log-analytics/issues/273 . Let me know if that's not the case and I'll reopen the issue. It was fixed in https://github.com/matomo-org/matomo-log-analytics/pull/275
Yes, that fixes the issue.
Sorry for the duplicate, but somehow I didn't find the referenced issue beforehand.