All packages should still be available as piwik/piwik, as this repo should still be used for updating that package.
After this PR was merged, we need to submit the package with the new name on packagist, so it will be available.
@tsteur can submit it. Wondering if we maybe should wait for a first 4.0 beta to publish the new package
👍 moved it to RC