@tsteur opened this Pull Request on May 19th 2020 Member

Noticed this in Matomo for WordPress which makes use of the ability to define custom plugin directories.

Matomo was supposed to rewrite this img src path

image

to this:

image

but I got this:

image

and as a result the images weren't shown

image

While debugging I noticed it was returning a path ../../plugins/... when it should have returned src="../../plugins/.." see content of $source

image

With the patch things work. Not sure how this worked before and if it actually worked.

This Pull Request was closed on May 20th 2020
Powered by GitHub Issue Mirror