@anonymous-piwik-user opened this Issue on July 31st 2010

line 75 in archive.sh (from piwik 0.8) reads

for period in day week year; do

but probably should read

for period in day week month year; do

@anonymous-piwik-user commented on July 31st 2010

Attachment: archive.sh output with month added
archive.sh.output-month

@anonymous-piwik-user commented on July 31st 2010

Attachment: archive.sh output without month (from distribution .zip)
archive.sh.output-nomonth

@mattab commented on July 31st 2010 Member

year processes months

@anonymous-piwik-user commented on July 31st 2010

well, in my case, it didn't.

first of all, before i added "month" to the for loop, my monthy reports would run into a "maximum memory size exceeded" error, after adding it and running archive.sh again this error disappeared.

secondly, attached are two outputs of archive.sh, one with "month" added an one without, there is a significant difference in the two outputs.

@mattab commented on July 31st 2010 Member

interesting that it helped to run monthly archives first. It actually makes sense. However, I confirm that in a normal use case this is not necessary.

@mattab commented on July 31st 2010 Member

(In [2837]) Fixes #1540
Thanks for the tip gereon_s

This Issue was closed on July 31st 2010
Powered by GitHub Issue Mirror