@Tim197 opened this Issue on January 2nd 2020

Few days ago we updated matomo from 3.11 to 3.13.
Afterwards a user, who has an active email report running, got the report for several pages instead of only one page as before. Were there any changes made in 3.12 or 3.13? I couldn't find a relevant change.

If not - is it possible to get a report only for a specific page url? We already have a segment which filters on this one url but it still shows the other url's.



Thanks in advance for your help!

@tsteur commented on January 2nd 2020 Member

Yes, there was a change indeed. We fixed https://github.com/matomo-org/matomo/issues/11900 which implements correct segmentation behaviour. We understand some users may expect different behaviour for their specific use cases which is why you can restore the old behaviour or there are workarounds see https://github.com/matomo-org/matomo/issues/15130#issuecomment-551252343

@viezel commented on January 22nd 2020

@Tim197 I have added a FR to address this issue here https://github.com/matomo-org/matomo/issues/15438. Lets upvote it, so we can get this fixed.

This Issue was closed on January 2nd 2020
Powered by GitHub Issue Mirror