It would be great if I could get a summary of how each page (under Behaviour/Pages) contributed to specific goals. Currently the only way to get this info is by clicking into the segmented visitor log and scrolling through each visitor profile one-by-one.
Ideally what I would really like to be able to do is:
- click on an icon that’s something like - Goals by page
- Then have an option to select the specific goal I want to analyse e.g. Downloaded Matomo
- Then once selected, have an option to display the goal by page at four different levels:
- viewed this page in the same sequence before achieving this goal
- viewed this page in the last 7 days before achieving this goal
- viewed this page in the last 30 days before achieving this goal
- viewed this page in the same sequence after achieving this goal
It would also be good to have the regular goals table visualisation for these reports.
Something like this anyway and then you can also open a segmented visitor log within to see it in a by profile basis.