@Laul0 opened this Issue on July 10th 2019


Sometimes (twice today), when I'm going to my Dashboard site, all of widgets are duplicated in the dashboard like illustrated in this picture:

Screen Shot 2019-07-10 at 11 38 23

Current behavior

  • Today, at the first connection I met this bug
  • More generaly, I'm meting this bug when I'm browser through several page of Matomo and I come back to the dashboard site
  • I have to remove manually the duplicate widgets

This behavior occur randomly.

@tsteur commented on July 14th 2019 Member

@Laul0 are you using the latest Matomo version? Any third party plugins?

We might need access to this instance to quickly check if that's possible? We can't reproduce this issue here and have never seen it.

@Laul0 commented on July 14th 2019

Hi @tsteur

Here, all informations about my installation:


Version: 3.10.0

(I already met this behaviour with the previous version of Matomo.

Installed and active Plugins

  • Actions (core)
  • Annotations (core)
  • Bandwidth (v3.1.1)
  • BotTracker (v1.03)
  • BulkTracking (Core)
  • Contents (Core)
  • CustomDimensions (v3.1.8)
  • CustomPiwikJs (Core)
  • CustomVariables (Core)
  • Dashboard (Core)
  • DeviceNetworkInformation (v3.0.3)
  • DevicePlugins (Core)
  • DevicesDetection (Core)
  • Diagnostics (Core)
  • Ecommerce (Core)
  • Events (Core)
  • ExampleAPI (Core)
  • ExamplePlugin (Core)
  • Feedback (Core)
  • GeoIp2 (Core)
  • Goals (Core)
  • Heartbeat (Core)
  • IceCastStatistics (v1.0.11)
  • ImageGraph (Core)
  • Insights (Core)
  • IntranetMeasurable (Core)
  • Live (Core)
  • Login (Core)
  • Marketplace (Core)
  • MobileMessaging (Core)
  • Monolog (Core)
  • MultiSites (Core)
  • Overlay (Core)
  • PrivacyManager (Core)
  • ProfessionalServices (Core)
  • ProtectTrackID (v1.0.0)
  • Referrers (Core)
  • Resolution (Core)
  • RssWidget (Core)
  • SEO (Core)
  • ScheduledReports (Core)
  • SegmentEditor (Core)
  • TagManager (Core)
  • Tour (Core)
  • Transitions (Core)
  • TwoFactorAuth (Core)
  • UserCountry (Core)
  • UserCountryMap (Core)
  • UserId (Core)
  • UserLanguage (Core)
  • VisitFrequency (Core)
  • VisitTime (Core)
  • VisitorInterest (Core)
  • VisitsSummary (Core)
  • Widgetize (Core)

Steps to reproduces

I reproduce this behavior by:

  • switch from Tag Manager to Dashboard and refresh Dashboard
  • switch from Real-Time Log to Dashboard

I didn't reproduce it today...

@mattab commented on January 21st 2020 Member

Thank you for the report :+1: To likely fix the issue, could you upgrade to the latest Matomo version?
see https://matomo.org/docs/update/

if you still experience this issue afterwards, please re-open this and post a comment. Thanks!

@CassenH commented on January 13th 2021

I'm experiencing the exact same issue using Matomo Analytics Cloud.

@tsteur commented on January 13th 2021 Member

I'm pretty sure I have been able to reproduce this as well at some stage or experienced it. Will reopen this issue.

@matomoto commented on July 1st 2021

Hi, i have the same problem since any of the latest updates. Yet Matomo 4.3.1. I have no idea how it comes. I do not make experience. I have never changed anything on the dashboard. I have all default. No additionally Plugins. Pure Matomo, respectively a former Piwik installation.

I haven't had time to take care of it yet. I just wanted to delete the duplicates already. But now I have decided to look for a solution.

Powered by GitHub Issue Mirror