Overlay-Api Call’s didn’t work with View or Admin rights (only with “Super-User Rights”):
- Piwik-Account with view-rights (or admin-rights).
- Overlay.getFollowingPages Api-Call in a Browser without a Matomo-Login AND anonymous = No Access Rights <== Important!!! Example:
- Error: You can’t access this resource as it requires ‘view’ access for the website id = 7
=> Other Api-Methods with this "View-token" are working. For example: Actions.getPageUrl
- Overlay is working in the web interface (with this view-user-account).
- The Overlay.getFollowingPages call is working, with "&token_auth=anonymous" after adding View-Rights to User "Anonymouse".
- The Overlay.getFollowingPages call is working after adding "Super User Rights" to the account with the used token.
Could you please fix this bug.
Thank you! :-)